Services Available To You
- Activator adjustment - doctor utilizes a small instrument to gently adjust the effect areas of the spine.
- Diversified adjustment - doctor uses his hands to adjust the spinal segment that’s painful.
- Thompson technique - doctor uses a special table to deliver the proper adjustment.
- Cold pack applied to reduce swelling,
- Electric stimulation - interferential administered to help lessen inflammation and spasm.
- Intersegmental traction creating space in the spinal verabrain, to promote relief from nerve impingement.
- Manual traction performed using manual traction technique to loosen adhesions, relieve pressure placed on nerves, and alter pain transmission.
- Soft-tissue mobilization technique to treat skeletal muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles, improving blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulating the stretch reflex in muscles.
- Stretching performed one-on-one by a skilled provider with knowledge of muscle biomechanics and kinesiology to improve stiffness due to spasm, spasticity, muscle imbalance, and hypomobility.
- Low-level laser for generalized pin-point tissue healing.
Ultrasound applied to increase intracellular calcium levels, increase cell permeability, and promote cell function.
And remember that seeking treatment for your injuries will not cause your premiums to go up.